Enjoy the hidden delights of the Garrotxan countryside with our 2 day walking break. You can’t beat the excellent location of our charming Art Nouveau hotel, a stone’s throw from the spectacular local waterfalls and gorges and next to the Volcanic Park of La Garrotxa.
- Two nights in romantic, Art Nouveau double room with balcony (subject to availability) looking out onto the romantic, centenary gardens and with views of the surrounding spectacular mountain scenery
- Sumptuous dinner for two next to a roaring log fire in winter or under the centenary lime trees in late spring, summer and early autumn (first night only)
- Lazy breakfast for two made with local products from La Garrotxa
- Walk to the waterfalls and up to the ruined castle of Hostoles (the centre of the “Guerra de Remences” peasants uprising in 15th century) and on to the volcano Traiter. Alternatively visit the Enchanted Rocks and el El Far sanctuary
- Picnic for two
- Late check out subject to availability
Tourist taxes not included in price; 0,50 € per person per day.
From 139 € per person